Respect social media: Salon Social Workshop
Do you know the difference between reach and engagement?
Are you struggling to build a consistent following and get engagement on every post?
Can you run a successful Facebook ad?
NEW! Our short and snappy social media workshop has the answers.
Even if you’re a whiz with a curling iron, keeping up with the hottest social media tools can be a daunting prospect. Respect digital workshops are here to help: in just four hours, we will demystify the online world and show you how to nail a knock-out timeline.
With 5 years experience in social media consultation for big brands like Tribu-te magazine and Colour World UK, our whiz-kid Robbie will be your workshop leader, so we know you’ll leave confident in how to master your social media back in the salon.
Interested? Drop email@example.com a line today or book your place here!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Sure-fire ways to boost your following and get more likes, comments and shares on your page
- How to run, measure and improve your Facebook advertising
- The must-have tools for a newsfeed that sells
- Case studies of social media successes in your industry
- Social media success metrics fully explained and which of them matter to you
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- Salon owners and managers
- Solo hairdressers
- Business owners and decision makers
WHEN AND WHERE IS IT?
South West London – Sunday 2 July 2017 – 10am – 2pm (address supplied on booking)
Interested in becoming a social media know-it-all? Book now!